Would you agree that any organisation, regardless of its mission or core values, is only as good as its staff? We believe so. That’s why we strive to employ only the most qualified and dedicated individuals in the UK. We want people who are as committed to your recovery as you are – maybe even more so in some cases.
When you speak to one of our addiction recovery specialists, we hope you will immediately feel at ease. You can be confident that the specialist you are speaking with is committed to your recovery 100%. You can also be confident knowing that the counselling services we provide our protected by our strict code of confidentiality.
You should know that we do not provide the actual treatment you need here at our offices. Rather, we work with private rehab clinics throughout Essex and England. These clinics employ staff members who are just as dedicated to your recovery as we are. When you do receive treatment at one of our clinics, you will encounter several different groups of staff members, including:
- Doctors – We believe in the importance of medically supervised detox and rehab. Our clinics employ licensed doctors who are more than capable of providing the medical supervision necessary for safe and successful rehab.
- Nurses – Registered nurses with experience in detox and rehab are an invaluable asset to our clinics. They are the ones providing the day-to-day medical care needed to ensure patient safety and good health.
- Therapists – Once detox is over, therapists become the main managers of rehab. They are the ones providing group therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, counselling and so on.
- Support Staff – No drug or alcohol recovery clinic could operate without the dedicated work of the support staff. Support staff includes everyone from receptionists to maintenance personnel to the drivers who transport clients to various locations.
All of the staff members at our clinics do what they do because they genuinely want to see clients overcome addiction. Please know that we all have your best interests at heart. If you are willing to let us help you get well, we promise to do our very best for you.
All that is necessary for you to access treatment is to make the first contact. When you call or e-mail us, our staff will immediately spring into action on your behalf. Are you willing to make that first contact? If so, we promise to do the following:
- We will provide you with a comprehensive and confidential assessment from a trained professional who is fully versed in addiction recovery and treatment options.
- We will provide accurate and up-to-date information regarding all of the treatment options available throughout Essex and England. That includes the services offered by the NHS.
- We will provide you with accurate and up-to-date information about the cost of private treatment at the appropriate clinics in Essex or England.
- We will provide personal support from start to finish. From the moment you call until the time you have completed aftercare; we will be there to offer our assistance.
The time for you to begin your recovery from drugs or alcohol is right now. Our professional and caring staff are ready and waiting to hear from you. Please pick up the phone and call, or send an e-mail through our website. Doing so is the first step on your road to complete recovery.